When: September 28, 2018
Where: Motion Specialties, 101 – 8255 North Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC
Agenda and more information
This exciting day will include:
Introduction to Coaching Skills Workshop
Helen Wale, MA, ACC, CPHR.
- Interested in increasing your effectiveness as a leader or supervisor?
- Wanting to help your teams identify and achieve their goals?
- Keen to improve your communication skills and work performance?
During this introductory workshop, participants will be introduced to basic skills to use in successful coach-approach conversations. You will discover powerful coaching techniques that will enhance and grow your communication and leadership skills.
- Understand the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Strengthen listening and questioning skills
- Practice real coaching conversations
Benefits of coaching
Helps new leaders and managers improve communication, goal setting, deal with performance issues and “burnout”.
At a team level, coaching can:
Accelerate performance and team effectiveness through improved collaborations and decision-making.
Support training and development (e.g. communication skills, time management and prioritization).
In person: CAOT-BC Member $99; Student Member $49; Non-Member $149
Webinar (1:30-3:30pm only): CAOT-BC Member $25; Non-member $50